For those of you who like a bargain, there are loads of markets to visit, just don’t forget to haggle!!!
- Albufeira– 1st and 3rd Tuesday every month
- Almancil – 1st and 4th Sunday every month
- Lagoa – 2nd Sunday every month except July and August
- Loulé – every Saturday
- Monchique – 2nd Friday every month
- Portimão – 1st Monday every month
- Quarteira (also known as the Gypsy Market) – every Wednesday
- Sagres – 1st Friday every month
Albufeira Old Town Market
Market day in the old town is an experience worth having. With everything available from fresh fruit and vegetables, to clothing, shoes and art, this market has something for everyone. On a slow day the market has close to 50 different vendors but on the busier days there are close to 100. The prices are good, out-selling most of the local shops.